January 24, 2008

How to Backup NAND on Fat PSP with newly installed 3.71 M33 V3?


NEW grease purchased a PSP about a week ago * becomes difficult to find new fatties. PANDORA got my kit a few days ago. Software installed (about crapped myself), as Pandora kit was from eBay, and this was my NEW PSP <<<<< Everything went well, playing games and the SNES things now. I DID NOT BACKING-NAND was quite worried as it was. I have NO trouble with my PSP, but the need info JUST INCASE. Also .... Pandora my kit can be used more than once with other PSP sense, it is not all files added to the suite and MS downgradeing CFW added to my PSP, which interfere with a new facility on another PSP? Installed OFW 1.50 then 3.71 m33 V2 can update V3. Will I need to remove anything on the Memory Stick Pandora to again? The reason why I ask is because vendors notes on the installation of a SLIM said 2 to delete files (to install slim), and rename any of the other cases. I can not contact the seller, as it is now "no longer a registered user" on eBay. MY copy of the ISO? HOW?

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
When you insert the memory stick and Pandora, it will ask you to press a button to make a nand back up .. I do not remember exactly what button, it is ... Simply press it and it will copy the memory stick.
Yes, if you added something to the key, then you have to change to downgrade other psps.

Here are all the files, but they can be found on any site psp quality.
PSP-hacks.com
Qj.net
Maxconsole.net
Pspmod.com