January 29, 2008

Is there a software I can download that will shutdown my pc automatically at a specific time?


I need to get out, but my system is being saved and the program said there are about 2 hours. I do not want to leave the pc, because, after backing, but he is still on and I will not be back home for another 2 days.

Is there a program that I can download it merits define downtime pc for example ... I can set it to close my pc 4 hours now. While, after the backup is complete, the PC stops without me having to do it manually.

Assistance is appreciated. For

4 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
started automatically go to your PC and start setting in bios scroll Power Management Enable RTC here and then set the day / month, and the time u want ur pc to start (NB: all days to fix the value to 0) and the output parameters savings Ur.
This works only on ATX power supply.

Auto closure, stop downloading (FOSS) at www.downloads.com (type "cut" in the search) install.
Here, and set a day (every day) and time and want to turn off the pc.

Once established, and both the pc starts and the automatic shutdown to be desired.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
you should be able to schedule that way just retraction management information on windows

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
well, not really an answer (in addition, you do not say what you have bones - xp , vista, etc.). For Windows XP, you may be able to schedule a task -> Control Panel -> calendar task. However, from there, i do not know how to turn it off, it is looking for a program schedule. So there must be a way. Anyway, g / l -

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
sos Can not set them in the Control Panel Power Options?