January 29, 2008

Free CD burner software recommendation?


Any good free .. Easy to use and free of malware please?

I just uninstall ZoneAlarm and my DVD / CD software .. As I recounted these two causes of the instability of the massive system currently I am XP Pro .. ( "System" from 90% to 100% [no idle "system" should be] and regular screening too blue) and just need a free one good save all my important pictures / files / data .

After numerous attempts got my PC works well at boot cut that stuff via MSCONFIG ... In just need a freebie software CD recorder - because I think I reinstall XP, later today 'hui.

.

4 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
CDBurnerXP Pro

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
if you use Windows Vista, Microsoft has designed a good place for CD's and DVD's. For example, we have a software Windows VISTA name DVD Maker. But if you want to use and more professional. recommend I Nero Burning ROM 7.x. Try it at the following link:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Take a look at this site, there will surely be something good.

Www.download.com

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
deepburner I find hve is calm ggod