January 20, 2008

Problem occurring with Norton 360 during backup?


I was a backup on my hard disk dvd's through Norton 360, which was literally taken hours to (i need an external hard drive I think), and when I got to the 4th dvd an error jumped up 'to say that some memory Was unreadable, and that I could break the press release debug or cancel in order to cancel i pressed which was perhaps a mistake. He said that the computer must be restarted in order that I did. Once I got in the menu backup I was hoping that I could restart disc 4, but he wanted to return completely to restart a disc ... Apparently, there was no memory of the latest attempt backup. Is there anyway I can get it? I just received the program last night ... Its

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
******* annoying isn't it .. I have the same problem and even after the bloody i backed it up asking me she kept .. I just wouldnt bother if I were you .. He ignored .. It's so boring and stupid ... Norton 360 is horrible .. i hate it And they forced me to upgrade ..

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
There are some things that Norton could not backup.


Page Registry File
Others live files that are being written. Personally I

DriveImageXML as it can save while using clich� including the registry. It is not helpful to save the file to the top (c: \ pagefil.sys) or hibernation file (c: \ hiberfil.sys), as they are not necessary, as they may be recr�es .