January 17, 2008

Problem With Windows Backup?


I try to make a backup of 6 GB of data to dvds. Nerobackitup plant my pc so I was included in the backup of Windows I installed my xp disk.

I can choose to go through all the files, choose the location of my drive, insert a blank DVD, but when I click back up I am told that I can not use the name, and I can have access to the site.

Is there something really obvious I do or not to recommend another person, preferably free, backup software that dvds.

I need to make an initial backup and incremental.

Thank you.

R

3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
You can not back up the data on CD or DVD with backup windows, you must either use floppys an external hard drive or secondary to another partition on your PC or on another networked pc if they are

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Cheers

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Free Trial