January 16, 2008

nokia 6300 questions? about sms, setup games, software...?


kien:
Hello,

I have a Nokia 6300, now I would like to know how do I:
1. Connect to PC wirelessly, can I use bluetooth? How?
2. Backup SMS text messages from a mobile phone to the PC? Any software that allows this?
3. Installation of new software and app

With
You can connect your phone to your PC using the bluetooth. You need a Nokia PC Suite software, the software and the Bluetooth Bluetooth dongle for your PC. Establish a connection with your phone and go to Nokia Phone Browser in my computer and transfer files as Pic. Ringtones etc as you do on a PC. You can also save your smses through the PC Suite application. No additional programs are required to conserve txt msgs. Regarding deployment, etc. themes, the new PC Suite is the solution. Simply install PC Suite and you learn everything on your own. Its easy.

No comments: