January 27, 2008

Nokia N95 software update?


I was just wondering what are the risks involved in updating my Nokia N95 from version v12.0.013 the new v20 from home using software updater nokia?
What are the chances of crashing my phone? Sait happen, how likely? As I do not want to waste time and have the desire to take it to a care centre which was due nokia!
And is it because I have to save on my phone? Just get deleted in the update? Should i backup on my memory card, phones and pc? Thanks

3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Yup it `s the right backup, you have everything. But
especially on the N95 is not running smoothly after the upgrade of the software has caused many problems after firmware update.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
is the most recommend saving your phone, because just in case you are unable to make the update. If they fail
usually you lose your repertoire, your ringtones etc

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
In any electronic gadget with software, before upgrading the software version, it is advisable to take backup of all data as you also ensure that you have permeable version of the software available to you so that if the rollback is not possible, you can reinstall the previous version of the software also als data readily available with you restaration