January 3, 2008

I need a free diagnostics software for my computer to tell me whats wrong weither its hardware or software?


Porcel18,To you comments
Any suggestion. And if its possible only if it has some sort of program windows to make a cd backup software or whatever his name?
Bon reliable diagnostic software requires many hours to write and is expensive because of the hours of work required for the post. That is why I do not recommend something free as diagnostics software and hardware. Let's face it you get what you pay for and if you want to take a chance with something you spend hours to make and save important files, do you not think that it is worthwhile to put a little 'money? Also good CD store cheep programs are not in themselves.

My favorite is Fixit diagnostic program and it is about $ 30 to the target. However, I am upset with them now because they have turned their latest products Fixit 6

No comments: