January 26, 2008

nokia poor service backup?


Dear all,

Anywho who encounter poor service backup, pls provide full details here and I hope that someone from their seats know about this and take action.

I used N70 and N73 and all these phones have met the need to update the software during the warranty period.

To N73, during the 9mths that I used, it has been sent for maintenance of main parties 5 times change.

Finally, i upgrade to a browser N6110. After running for 2 months, he was sent to the change in the speaker. Now 1 month later, the phone is not yet ready, and nobody is nokia service center can tell me when I can expect my phone back.

EVERYBODY .. NOKIA TO BOYCOTT THE QUALITY AND SERVICE OF IMPROVEMENT

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
First time that hearing. I had the support of Nokia for the past 6 � years. Never had any problems.