January 4, 2008

How do I make backup copies of my dvds?


Just got a computer with DVD burner. I have decided that I should make backups of my cds and dvds because I had problems in the past with stolen or broken discs. I tried to copy one and I accepted user license agreement that says I can do 1 copy for backup purposes, but the software that came with my computer has data dvds cannot-I even put my house films DVD. The software tells me the update, but do not tell me what is included with it, and I was wondering what programs are available to dvds.

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
is a good chance that you will need to download a rip dvd. There are several dvdrippers by googling. There are some that are free, as AnyDvd, but most of them cost money. I, ve got Clone DVD, which works well, I also recommend DVD Fab express two cost money but operate when copying DVD ... Goodluck.