April 23, 2008

Windows explore is causing problems (windows can check online for solution to problem)I am using windows vista


Windows explorer is at the root of problems (windows can check online solution to the problem)

I am Using Windows Vista Basic and a message from custody contained say that "windows explorer has stopped working, I can click to close it and nothing bad seemed to happen once the error message goes well, but it would reappear after a certain time is it possible that judgement can arise and any program l open but this error flashes all programs is not working and after installing backup company.
Notes:
I am installing a new software after this error is coming and after that I am re-establish the backup. This error is three times pl. What can I do?

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
First enable error reporting so that if there is a solution known Microsoft can let you know through reports on problems and solutions (found during maintenance) Make
sure that all updates are installed using Windows Update
If this occurs only occasionally it is normal that every PC I've used this randomly (Windows 2000, Windows XP and Vista Premium), it seems that windows is just like that, I try not to worry about this