April 12, 2008

How do I burn PC games?


from comment
Im trying to burn quake wars on PC as a backup copy What software do I need, or how do I do?
I also need to know what kind of disk i need
Thanx
Try Slysoft CloneCD



I am pretty sure that he has a period of 'free trial, during which you can fully use the proceeds to the copy you need.

Edit: right (normal) disc burning software such as Nero, and so will not normally work because of a copy protection methods employed by the games record. Software such as CloneCD are specially designed to overcome that.

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
FIRE

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
if you use the CD. You need Nero. Once you go t it shows you the options and then click copying of CDs. The type of disk you want is cdrw