April 22, 2008

My Win XP Media Center is missing (or can't find) cordbg.exe !a 0x9e8. How can I get that sent to me?


The Media Center worked fine until I told my son to erase all its games and ear-splitting music from my computer, buy his own computer, and play at the top of the hole San Andreas. It may happen in public transport. I think he accidentally deleted the file, he had done that on purpose, it would have removed all of Media Center and its contents. When I bought this Dell computer, I thought it was strange that although the software was pre-loaded, there were only disks for backup little trash and none for Windows or Word Perfect .

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
For only a few dollars, Dell will ship you a replacement CD.
If your PC already has a DVD burner, Dell would have put the program on your PC to burn a copy yourself.

Note label service (serial number) from your PC and call technical support to Dell for more details.