April 23, 2008

How do I get a code to reload Windows XP on my PC?


I bought my Dell PC about 2-3 years. Records of safeguarding have been provided for all software that have been loaded onto my pc when it was delivered to my house. In case something happens to a specific programme I could recharge using the backup drive. When I watched the disc that Windows XP had on her, she does not have a code on the back of the envelope it came in Without the code, I can not reload the program! Some portions of Windows XP specifically Windows Media Player is in place with a note saying screen "error internal demand". I can not fix separately, and I tried to download a newer version, but it does not work! I also accidentally deleted some simple things like calculater and 4 games as simple ... solitare. What should I do? It is easier to contact the President of the USA when someone at Microsoft or Dell to help me!

6 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I had to do the same as the code of your research is on a small sticker on the back of your turn ...... Simply insert the code and it will

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Where the computer is supposed to have the software serial number that you use to re-install the software.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I must be affixed to your unit. Visit or behind the camera. Serial numbers should be there.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
It is a program to find out your code to use Try this:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
you can download a keycode finder on the net free usually detect a keycode already present on your computer. if you do not already keycode on the side of the computer keyboard uses the code detected downloaded and reinstall Windows.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Two options come to mind:
If you still have a receipt from Dell, contact them for a product key.

If not, go to website Windows. they have a program where they can sell a version checked for a price as long as you let it know where you are the one you have.