April 15, 2008

Nintendo DS card?


I want to buy a card for my nintendo DS, which will allow me to play my backups homebrew games and things. I saw this article on e-bay, but I was wondering if anyone knows if I did buy this article http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/USB-Card-Reader-T-. ..

Would i need to download any additional software to start my homebrew and backup objects or should I use a kind of identification key? If I had anyone who knows where I could download the software which has just started the game directly from the map?

3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
thanks Failing to do so .... Buy a brand new .... It comes with everything you need .... Then take your behind up local walmart and buy it .... Good Luck Buddy. ... Do not let you rip off ebay ....

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Whatever you do just make backups of your games!
Do not download Roma They are illegal
But you can find 'em on any torrent

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I, personally prefer to go into a store and buy games. In this way, you can trust them and you know what's going on and if you need something else. Also, downloading games for any handheld does really cost you.