April 15, 2008

Need some advice on Microsoft Windows XP activation hack.?


Hello, I am stuck with some windows xp pro activation.
Basically, I bought this POS system from a Canadian company. They went bust, and I am stuck with $ 15000 system running on XP Pro.

To make a long story short, I bought a motherboard with backup exact same model and trying to produce a backup system in case the primary server POS kicks the bucket.

I use a program called Veritas Simple Backup to arrive at the image on a DVD recordable. I managed to find a way to restore the image of DVD on the backup system. However, when I boot box backup, it goes directly into the top window activation.

I called Microsoft and they say that I must contact the manufacturer POS because they hold the key license for the XP pro. I am really screwed at this point.

Has anyone had any useful advice?

FYI: I tried Norton Ghost, and this gives me the same case. Just goes directly to the layout.

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
microsoft is not to help you solve the problem and because do not have the license key for hours xp professional, thats if I can possibly help and tajtajones@yahoo.com.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
: As I understand it, go download the tool, called his Jellybean Magic and save it on your desktop. Run the tool and it will reveal your key, which is installed on your system. Also

right click on My Computer, then click Properties and make sure you re-subscribe to what the original name was inscribed on pc now.