April 4, 2008

How to restore a disk image to my hard drive? Format is xxx.tib.001?


I have a backup of large software (Windows Server 2003) and to restore instructions I have to restore the image of a hard drive empty.

There are 11 discs and on each DVD there is a roster of 4 GB, ie on DVD1 there is a file called xxx.tib.001, DVD 2 there is a file "xxx.tib.002" ... Etc xxx.tib.011 I have a blank hard disk of 500 GB that I want to restore all of these discs (which are to be combined to make a bootable image) and operate the program. Can someone point me to the right person, website, the software that I can use for this purpose?

I have already tried to Norton Ghost 14 (disk recovery as well), Acronis True Image 11, DriveImage XML, I tried to restore from this image (on the DVD's 11), but success ... (Unless there are some advanced options which, I do not know?).

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)