April 19, 2008

i installed a flashlight application in my nokia n70 , how do i delete it cos it doesnt work??


yourwrote, aliwatts2006:
I tried to find a flashlight in the nokia browser, as well as through backup. Thank you.

I would just go to the menu of your applications and research of this software under the menu of options and parameters in this case. I really believe in using it, you have to press the clear button on the phone ....

I could be wrong, but when I am the owner of a small number of last year nokia thats what I had to do.

Good luck to you!


2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
menu application manager \ installler file for the individual which is never named.
Uninstall.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
find a rock or a hammer and smash!