April 28, 2008

Sony Ericsson k550i question?


Hi,

I am new to Sony Ericsson, I would like to get one and I have some questions about Sony Ericsson k550i, could you help me?

1. I love sms, I see k550i has small buttons. What do you think? T he exactly? Does It Hurt your fingers?

2. About SMS storage. How many messages k550i not allowed to put on the inbox? T-sms allow it to move to another folder? T he put sms the phone's memory or card?

3. K550i has its own software runs on PCs and helps people backup or update the phone?

4. K550i she allowed people to register their appeal?

Thank you for your help,
Hope I can clearly answer:)

4 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
1. I have the k550i, the buttons are well, your fingers just go on it and they are not hurt. It is very easy to text.

2. In the k550i manual, it says it can store up to 1500 contacts around, and 1 each text message contact.

3. Yes, you can also use the WAP if you have access to it to update your phone.

4. The k550i, you tell if someone is recording your call and you can also save a call.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
another place to verify

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
yesyesyes

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
hope that this link help you!