April 15, 2008

My dog ate my mouse! (and now he's eying the hard drive)?


Considering that the mice are relatively inexpensive, is it worth trying to splice cable?

I have two wireless mice, but they go through batteries too quickly, especially the laser Kensington. I finally bought rechargeable batteries, but I have to recharge every two weeks. The wire chewed through one it is an optical that only cost $ 12 ... But it really bothers me to have to buy another.

I also have a 500 GB MyBook Essential external HD - it has no software to make backups. Bounceback Express will work with her? Or is there some freeware that can do incremental backups? It was on a PC running XP pro duo

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
My dog ate my TV remote control, now every time she passes gas, change the channel.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Sounds like you need to make your dog chew toys. Get several ranging from soft to hard.
For your wireless mouse, get rechargeable batteries and a charger.
Try putting your drive on a stand and keep cables up off the floor.