April 13, 2008

My computer wont defect my Chocolate KG800?


in response to you comment
My computer, or any other computer wont detect my chocolate
With USB cord. I also downloaded the software called "music safeguard" bell.com Aliant and I called but they told me to call Lg, lg told me to call bell and bell me Aliant said Cal ...

If anyone knows how I can get my computer to detect the phone, they should work for Aliant! Because these companies are all idiots

first to be posted I see that you have the USB data cable, but do you have installed the drivers .. No software you win. The reason I say that is because you said it recognize your pc ... Try this: Open tasmanager (click on the start right click on my computer, then click Properties) must elevate task manager. Then on Device Manager. Look for usb tab click it. Leave it open and connect your phone and see if it shows an unknown device in the USB connections. If you can not find the phone there go here:
Also try this software, it allows you to add bells and other things. Good luck


No comments: