April 14, 2008

Where can I find Warcraft 1 & 2?


I am trying to find copies of the original Warcraft 1 and 2. I checked eBay, but there's not much there, and frankly, do not trust mail-order software used. Does anyone have an alternation ideas on how I can acquire these games? I have actual copies that no longer work, so if anyone knows of a reliable stream I could use, that would be too much work and be legal, because we are all legally entitled to a backup copy any software ourselves. Anyways ... Any help? (I do not ask about World of Warcraft or Warcraft 3. I want the original games)

5 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
target carries

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
check Amazon.com, they ALL! I hate ebay, lol. Just go to

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Best Buy or Circuit City and buy the Warcraft Battle Chest. It's got WC1, WC2, and some other stuff. Most recently, I saw a guy pick up the Battle Chest at Best Buy. Froogle

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
i would search for it and if you limewire KaZaA or you can find. Froogle if you look it is best as I mentioned, you should do it this way. Just a recommendation. I would say

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
E-bay, and if you have any problems with the item you purchase, inform the seller. If they do nothing about this, report it to E-bay and usually they will reimburse.