April 28, 2008

Copy DVDs (NOT ILLEGALLY)?


HI! Here is my situation. I spent a lot of money for some DVD movies (actually.. A "season" of a television) money spent on them .. if you can imagine, I was a little miffed when I lent to someone and they returned with minor scratches, which have just begun to affect the reading. I had "fixed" But they are now fine. And I want to make backup copies of them. I heard it was legal to make backup copies of your own DVD ..

So what software can I use? Can someone link me to certain programs I can download? Here are my requirements.

# 1-I need something that works properly and is free.
# 2. If it's just a free trial .. It must be full operation. I can not use one of those who would let you rip 5 minutes. It must be completely full operation, but 30-day limit is well .. I Gess if I do ..
# 3. It must contain no spyware, adware or viruses ..

I only copy of my DVD to a blank DVD .. so that the DVD while working as store, I DVDs.

6 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Nero and DVD Shrink work will end.



DVD Shrink 3.2 guide

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
first everything you Nero thats good You'll now need two programs (which are free and non versions d 'trial without spyware or whatever)
1st DVD Decrypter download and install then download DVD Shrink and install.and
thats it now term insert DVD Decrypter to copy DVDs and start. After this programme has started and finished DVD Shrink press backup and you will make a copy as good as the store bought menus with the world of work, special features, etc.. Download

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
by you can turn hand. below is its know-how:
but for me, I do not like a lot of hand because it fails to offer as many parameters as possible for me to do. I am currently using the program DVD copy by Wondershare. it works very well for me. it is a powerful tool to copy DVDs on the PC and edit DVD.


BTW, if you use Mac OS, it suffices to refer to

Shoot me an e-mail or searching for answers if you're still having issues.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Look up DVDFab torrent on a site or a site p2p. It works very well for LEGAL Back UPS. Unlike most programs that can convert that degrade a video to enable it to copy. DVD fab is an exact copy without changing a thing. If you do not have a fairly large DVD enough for each part of the film just make the film itself and it will work without problem. The 4.7 GB hard work excellent job simply copy the film something greater need for dual-layer discs.

Nero will not work because he hates errors in the original copy of the disk fail.

To your last question DVDFab burn any store bought DVD.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
DVD copy, I always use Daniusoft Ripper DVD you can freedownload to give it a try:


It could help you to copy DVDs and convert any DVD ( Protected DVDs) to AVI, WMV and other popular video formats in a good quality and> 200% conversion speed.

If you have any further questions to go find more: or leave me an e-mail.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
there is a very good program called Alcohol 120 but you'll have to use the trial is a good program




2 go download it you just have to freedownloads.net ( this is normal), then download it as one of its 1 month free trial