February 20, 2008

windows xp backup utility or norton ghost 12?


equalizer, answering to comment
Who will be one of those restore my computer back now with all my programs (nero etc.), games and software, and I do not need to install them again if I have a lot to reset to the factory seetings ?

thanks Mozy You can use it to back up your personal data off-site with encryption.

Use this link to get 2.25 GB free for backups:



After register using this link, you will be able to recommend to friends Each friend plus 0.25 = Go for you and your friend too.

I have for many months and is very good, and free.


4 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Anything but Norton

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
windows if the discs are less important bill knows what's happening

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Either works, but I use Norton Ghost I have confidence various products.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I recommend using System Restore in Windows XP. This application restores your system to a date prior to the liquidation of a date of your choice, backup of all files, applications and programs that were stored on your hard drive at the time.

Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> Restore system