February 3, 2008

Completely Deleting NERO Burning Software?


I deleted NERO Burning Software and am still having problems

I get a popup error message when you use windows movie maker
He said "NERO" can not find "advrcntr2.dll"
Where can I find the rest of the program in order to remove this step again to get this error message when you use windows movie maker.

Here's what I tried

1st. I deleted everything I could find in the file containing regedit NERO
2nd. I deleted everything I could find in the file msconfig

You do not know what else, I know he has to be coded, but I do not want to remove the bad thing. .

Anyone have this problem, which can help ////??

There are also somekind of backup file in my system NERO that I can not find ..?
Maybe that's what I need to remove it? Thanks

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Scan registry with regedit come to the manufacurer Nero and read the inscriptions in case you ahaed other software.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
- Reinstall Nero.
- Go to Start> Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Services.
- Turn off all services associated with software or Ahead Nero.
- You should be able to uninstall Nero compleetely via Add / Remove Programs.