February 4, 2008

I have a dvd burner and software in my compter, but when I try to make a copy of a copyrighted dvd?


From your comment
It will not let me. I am sure that it is probably illegal, but I just want to make backup copies of my dvd's. I am not someone to rip off .. Just do not want to have to re-purchase a dvd scratched. Is there any software I need? Please help! Try
Wow. .. It is a question. ..

Here it goes, the answer is simple: yes there are programs that break the codes of copyright. .. Or rather restructure the information so that it can be copied.

Explain. . . DVD's non-store are recorded differently from other cd's information is scattered on the disk.

To combat that exists "to compile programs," some that you can find, within the framework of freeware / shareware sites just look burning or backup software DVD player.

Also, keep in mind that all programs work with all DVD few DVD's will be "Les" (saved on the hard disk) to copy them. Like anything else, it was a struggle to stay ahead in this match. . . The film industry tries to keep a copy to a minimum and "geeks" find ways to beat the system.

You can create this so-called peer-to-peer networks, searching GOOGLE for them, I think you will find this interesting, some are "Members Only" meaning contributions merit paid. Some are free.

Sorry, I could not give you the name of a program and a Web address for her. . . But, it was a loaded question with many answers. I hope this has been of some use.

6 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
decrypt DVDs and DVD shrink both free

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
You may be interested in the following website. It contains answers to all your questions copy. The software also have a library.
Www.afterdawn.com

Good Luck! No.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
..... No software is required ....... Try again .....

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
trying to download files, to save or to send copies luck DVDShrink

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
is the best, here is a link:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
, you can try first. While still not open, copy all the files and folders (in the dvd and want to copy) to a folder. Then burn the files to a blank DVD. I am sure that it works. Copy right some CD or DVD, they play trick.