February 6, 2008

im somewhat new to the computer and would like to know how to backup my files so i can do a system restore?


Derni�rement mon ordinateur ex�cutant a �t� lente et i i si on a dit qu'il voulait courir vite encore i n�cessaires � la sauvegarde de mes fichiers et � r�tablir un syst�me informatique, mais en ne l'avons jamais fait auparavant. I bought the disc and have a dvd / cd and dvd / cd / rw drive how I do this so I can restore the system. I want to keep similar files on the same disk (such as games or points printing etc. ..) the operation of some discs that I came with the computer, what should I do with the software provided with the computer, but he was maintained by the Internet and the disc is not the last version.thanks

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
You do not want to use the system to restore a slow computer. System restore can be used only when your able to access on windows or if it messed up really bad. If you have a system running slow, you will need to download some programs to disable the startup items, cleaning the registry, and make it run faster. Spybot Search