February 19, 2008

Sony Ericsson K810i problem!?


I just bought the K810i one week behind. My only problem is that when I charge the phone, even if I continue to be loaded for 10 hours, the icon will never be complete show, it still shows that lightning sign. It dosent matter even if I load for 2.5hrs as mentioned in the manual! Why? My battery is never full? Is it because the 1st time I got on the phone, I went over it without charging as for 2.5 hours? So is there a backup software like Nokia PC Suite? Can I transfer my Nokia messages to the Sony Ericsson? Sorry for so many questions! Its

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
sounds like it can only be a defective battery. The best thing to do when you have a new ohone is on leave until the battery drains, and then loaded from there. I think you should get a new battery