February 18, 2008

Do you feel sorry for people with no financial common sense?


My father has just been snatched from Best Buy, with the Geek Squad to install a bunch of antivirus / backup software I could have installed free.

He gets ripped, embarassingly lot, and despite what I am trying to tell him, he never learns.

Is it that people who are suckers bother you? Why do some people are stupid with money? Does it show that they do not respect themselves or their future in a sense? Maybe there is something that rich people, because he is a doctor?

What's the deal?

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Well, I think that sometimes people CAN means prefer to pay to have done that for them to take care of all the details and hassles of doing it themselves. Did you tell your dad you could do the same thing for him? Maybe he does not realize that you know how to do this kind of thing. I would like to say ... Certainly in cases where there is a next time. Good Luck