February 7, 2008

how do I organize electronic files on my computer, compare & delete duplicates , is there a software to help?


joey j asked
Often, when you use many cpu, offce, home, etc.., Both new and old, tend to move backup files from one to another, in my case, I ended up having a lot of Similar files scattered and disorganized. Wounder how can I check all files, which automatically minium spending time doing this, it is a program that exists to do so.
form you need an application, you need some patients, just go to a search your computer for the documents Looking and delete any "duplicate" programs or files.

Yes, frustraiting, and I am working on a program to do it for you, but the problem with these programs is that if there is a "file.exe" and a "file. txt ", it deletes the oldest .......( Who is the file.exe )..... Using

4 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Remove duplicates for Windows is a tool for removing duplicate files from the hard drives. This is a very good thing.
Http: / / www.download.com / Delete-Duplica ...

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I do not know how effective it will be for you, but try anyway Ccleaner http://www.ccleaner.com

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Duplicate Finder

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Maybe Beyond Compare. I have not used it for exactly this purpose, but it is extremely handy software. I would not be surprised if the work.

Http: / / www.scootersoftware.com / home.ph ...