February 27, 2008

Help with buying a backup hard drive?


I have problems with my laptop. I need to save files as a result of having to reinstall my software (that someone else does it for me because I am stupid computer). I started backing up files from the other night and sat there forever and have not yet halfway occurs. I also used a lot of discs ... That was crazy. Since I was stupid and would regularly return things, I am now paying. So I decided to buy a hard drive backup instead of safeguarding my files on CD. I need suggestions on trademarks and what is best buy for your money. If I can do something that will take a lot ... Especially music, but also files and pictures of less than $ 200 that would be great. I just did not want to go into a store and eventually get ripped off.

5 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
here is the same as above for only $ 99


Also .. Here is a disc of 500 GB for $ 169


Cant if you order online ... Here are my suggestions for best buy

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I'd definitely recommend it:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I would not get the Western Digital. A friend said he did repairs and repairs more than any other brand. Seagate is good.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Since you admit to the computer to be "dumb", I suggest you look for one who built the automatic backup software
in. Like -

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
here is good, western digital passport ... ..... Portable weighs less than one pound and holds 250gb ........



Scott ..........