February 25, 2008

how do I backup my hard disk in Windows Media Centre?


dsm asked
And if there is not an option to do so, can you recommend a free software that I can download to help me to copy my files to a DVD-RW?

You can backup media files using media center


If you want to make a complete backup of the entire system, you can not do media center

There many free programs that allow you to make a complete backup:
"Enhanced Windows Backup"
"Smart Backup 1.2"
Windows Live OneCare also has a backup feature i believe.


2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
try to use his ghost nortons really good and can go back to an image file.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Terry It is so simple, parches a program whose name is ghost
And run it in your startup screen and some backup of your system