February 24, 2008

Sharp GX15 contact backup?


answering to comments:
Dears. Please help me to save my address book from the computer to GX15, tell me where and how to download the software so that i ... Regards, Solukkusmi@yahoo.com
if you do not have this software, you can download it free from the Di�se website, but you must still obtain a usb cable to it, but you can buy from ebay for about � 2, it is how much i paid for my own then I got the free software from the site strong, once you have installed just open the manager gx15 combined and that you are away, it is easy to fix because it is very easy to understand.

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Your contacts will be on your SIM card, you can buy a SIM card in the backup utility for � 9.99 Argos, which can be plugged into your computer so you can save all the information on it. If you do not find it on the site Argos give me a shout and I will widen the catalogue number for you.