February 21, 2008

I would like to burn some backup copys of DVD's .?


Spaz, youwrote
This is a good program that will offer me a trial. I just want easy to use software. I CloneDVD but I can no longer use the software on my computer. I would also like to Thank those of you who meet me, although not a good effort.
dvdshrink
Fera more dvd's (tear, shrinking, and will burn too if you installed nero), but the software has been abandoned some time back in order not to deal with some of these new copy protections. If you get dvd-dvdfab decrypt and you should be able to rip almost anything.

DVD Decrypter
DVDFab

All these applications are free and rich in functionality.

4 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
-I use this software and I can burn large backup copies of my DVD collection.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
-I use a program called DVD shrink and make backup copies of DVDs. It is entirely free and you will never have to pay for it.

Having a fast sailing on a search engine for DVD Shrink.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
, you can use the evaluation version Burner nero ..
Good CD / DVD
Www.nero.com/eng/nero8-introduction.ht free ...

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Free and takes care of anything except some Disney films. You may Nero to burn automatically. If you have any other burner will make it a file, and you can import the video for ts burner.