February 28, 2008

how do i make a backup cd?


I need to restore my computer to its original components is i have an image file that I crazy using norton ghost which has all the original software my problem is that I need to make a cd to boot at startup i do not care if I have to lose all my files. The thing is that I want to restore my computer using the image file that is stored in my pc.to do that I want to know how to put this image file on a CD so that I can restore the data from the cd Recovery CD.

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
You need a boot disk ghost start with the tab. I guess the windows wont start? Take the HD out of the comp and put him in an enclosure and save your files to another computer. Nero 7.0 will

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)