December 18, 2007

Is there any backup softwares can synchronize backup files??


answering to you comment, usaben1223
I am looking for backup software can save instantly when I change my files. With

I understand you saw incremental backup. An image contains all the incremental changes that have been made since the last full or incremental backup was created. If a complete picture and several incremental have been created, all of these images must be saved in the same folder, so that you will be able to restore data. If one of the images incremental or image is deleted, there is no way to restore the whole, given that they are all dependent on each other.
This function is supported by Acronis True Image. It can make incremental and differential backups. So I think you should draw your attention to True Image. Here is a link:


No comments: