December 8, 2007

I really need a software that i can backup everything in my computer including the boot sectors/registry entry


I need a backup software which can in my drive partitions, including boot sectors, and more importantly, registry entries. I want something similar to those in the new computers that can be purchased in stores where there is a backup image in D) drive that restores the PC to the original configuration. Windows experience, I am. I was looking for a program that compresses and gives the backup file that can run itself, even without the program that created the preservation of the image. Forum needed a rescue disk, I just want a program that lets you create images executable legitimate backup of your entire hard disk with registry entries, boot sectors, and even the bones.

5 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Acronis Trueimage

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I have an external Iomega HD I bought last year. And he came with a program that says it supports the whole enchilada. Even our certified engineer MS is still waiting and read about it and agree, that the software claims it can do it all.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Using Norton Ghost or Acronis Trueimage. They are a true picture of your hard drive that can be rewritten on a new drive. You can save the image on an external drive, or write on several DVDs and to give you a means to fully recover from a failure. In addition, birth can be gradual return businesses to add to the image you add data or software to the machine. Hopefully this aid.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Norton Ghost. Make back ups and ghosts on your hdd.
Below is a website that has backup software, in the search menu type backup software and you have your choice of software

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Acronis trueImage is by far the best program that disk imaging I never used. I highly recommend it. Never lost a player using this moment.