December 22, 2007

what software do you know that can backup my 5 computers LAN without too much attention?


alon c,yourwrote:
At home I use True Image workstation version, there is a feature - group server, you can install it on one of the computers, and a special agent of the other, then you will be able to Backup automatically, you just adjust the timing D'. Http: / / www.acronis.com / enterprise / produc ...

I also heard that True Image Workstation can do it. I think it is the cheapest solution to your problem because my friend had the same problem. He had different ways to solve it but in the end, he decided to use the job because of its price and its potential.


2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
i use at home True Image workstation version, there is a feature - group server, you can install it on one of the computers, and a special agent of the other, then you will be able to Backup automatically, you only need to adjust the Eastern calendar.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I do not know, the government has some good software .... Could Ghost want to try. Runs really well.