December 5, 2007

backup my preinstall software?


I have a new laptop that comes with HP windows to welcome the premium and thus all know, it came with a pile of junk preinstalled I want to install a new copu of ultimate view, but there is a drive d 'fingerprints software that is not available for downloading horses I called the site and there is no way I can do less than to stick to the publishing house i was there any software I use to safeguard preinstall the software that came with my computer and restore it when I install ultimate? Thank

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I am not sure if there is a program like that, but you can try to put the folder in which the software is installed, and if possible also on its register in a safe place. Then, after you have installed your new copy of the bone paste the folder in which you want to try and run the program. But I said that I am not sure that the software you are talking about.

I tried this program before some does some.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
they didn't give you a CD of all the pre-installed software? I have never dealt with HP, but it is the norm with Dell.

Otherwise, you can always try Ghost (to take a snapshot of your system. Anytime you can also find the snapshot.