December 25, 2007

software that will rip protected dvds for backup purposes only.?


From comments
Could you give me the names of these programs? The price is not relevant. I just want a program that will rip dvd my collection so that I will have them on my computer in case of the inevitable loss of destruction or theft of one of them.

hours will need massive hard drive space they are generally 8gigs each .... But decrypt DVDs is a anydvd is another .. And what could do is use autogk to transform them into avi 700mb .. And losing menus but get the movie and u could get 600 or a 500gig drive usb .. ~


4 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
dvdfab one step, a great interface, a high-speed / quality DVD Shrink

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
or

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
decrypt DVDs for backup purposes, of course, I would advise you to dvd43, it will take care of the encryption in the background for so you can save your dvd with dvd Any program like nero for example, oh yeah its free.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
View this and impartial and detailed comparison chart reviews from the sale of DVDs top 5 software for ripping help to secure the right to rip dvd ripper iSofter you get platinum, works like a charm for me.