December 2, 2007

Free Backup Software - Files NOT IMAGES?


answering to comments, jeremyduffy.com:
I want a free utility that makes backups of selected files or folders and a copy of the subjects that are different from what's there. I do not need or want images that need a special program to read and restoration, I just want to make a direct copy files from one drive to another.

if you use XP Pro or Windows 2000 pro when your computer is already supplied with NTBackup. Just go to Start -- turn then type ntbackup. This should open the wizard.

Otherwise, enter the following link:


3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
I collect all my data in subfolders within the framework of a master file 'data files'
Then, from time to time (every 2 weeks) I return of all that up

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
good starting point

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
use this service online backup