May 26, 2008

Yahoo web hosting?


I noticed that Yahoo web hosting really improved and they offer unlimited space. This naturally raises a quetion "can I use for my backup files?" Please note I do not want to share it with anyone, I really want to save 250 GB of my photos, video and music, I legally own (again, it is not any file But sharing Personal Backup).

You could answer yes, it's easy and you can use any FTP software to simplify it. Well, I'm just afraid that scans Yahoo sites and can easily suspend my site, because it will AVI, MP3, ... and other files that might look like illegal and / or files that I want to share. Someone

Yahoo accommodation or another host for this type Personal Backup?

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Yahoo is obviously a big name, but they are not the most reputable company when it comes to hosting Web sites (and they are expensive on the side). HostGator I use and it is very fast and reliable.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Hi, I recommend
webhosting.It IX 's very cheap and very reliable.Check it here: