May 22, 2008

how do i transfer the pics from ipod photo to my pc?


estie
I have a photo ipod and all my photos safeguards are there. my pc crashed and is therefore a program where I can transfer photos from my iPod to my pc? preferably no longer have to pay?
thank you you can find a 3rd party software, but you do not need. Here is what you do ... enable disk use on your iPod, it is in the iPod prefrences, .. then go in the windows of my computer tools-Folder Options-veiw-click show hiddenfiles request to all records ... then when you plug your ipod into the computer to go see your iPod in my computer .. click on it. You'll then see clearly folder called ipod, then You'll see several cases they are thinking one of them had photos ... then copy and paste. May it's more complicated then it really is. good luck

No comments: