May 27, 2008

Is there any possible way to save my files?


you wrote,btalex:
I tried to use DOS, but does not support removable drives.

So how can I put my files before restoring my computer?

you know everything Boot-Up software where I can copy my files on my disk, or backup disks?
best option is to connect the hard drive to another external hard drive - USB box and try. This is the best option.
If you do not have a USB box and then try to connect your hard disk as slaves in other PCs.
If you want to use DOS .. From start DOS .. Create a folder on D Drive. Then use the command with xcopy / s option that will copy all files and folders.

4 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
disconect the hard disk and put it in another computer as a slave, it could be a good option if you have time.

:> Peace

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
U could buy a portable hard drive, flash drive, and I think that Norton and McAfee have their own backup file or moving thing.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
make a CD Bart PE boot your new CD and discharge to a USB drive or another computer on your network.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Good Luck losing data on a hard drive is the worst nightmare of any computer owner. However, some problems disk can be easily fixed yourself, using tools readily available. I found useful information