May 16, 2008

Does A Dead Laptop Mean I've Lost My iTunes Music?


Answering to comment, vegancharm:
Is it possible to load music directly from my ipod still living on a new laptop without having backup files on my old laptop dead? Also, Apple recover my list to buy music and allow me to download some songs, he knows that I have already paid once before? I have a hunch the fight against software piracy and policies could make this difficult. Thank you Answer Folks!
The best solution is probably to ask someone to remove the hard drive of your laptop and death connect to a PC as a slave disk (meaning it does not start from this player ), You can probably move all your files on a new album this way. At about

2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
Hi ... you can connect to your account from any Apple computer. They are all still there, your account is not "dead" just your laptop. Good luck!

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
.