May 14, 2008

What is the best DVD copy program for new movies?


LanceMiller77,you asked
I need to save some of which do DVD backup DVD Shrink or DVDFab (ie Star Wars, the new films). Can you recommend a software Burying
DVDFab is updated regularly .... I did about 25 films a month with the plan blockbuster and I do not usually have too many problems ... check your version numbers against the site

, in fact, most disks are not using any special encryption ... once in a while I hit a snag, but that's about time for an update anyway

occasionally buggy will get a hard on me and I'll move between decrypt, gold or platinum (you can obtain registration hacks on any network P2P)

also burning technology platinum can get a little bugy sometimes if I am generally rip with FAB and load the VOBs shrink to burn.

4 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
DVD is simple, the best way to burn a DVD is to use SlySoft AnyDVD and CloneDVD. You must use AnyDVD to decrypt DVDs (background). Then CloneDVD copy. It is very easy and will work 99.9% of the time. You get a 21 day free trial, but it's worth buying. No other DVD programs I saw that the work easy and consistantly it. (You can download the crack limewire bittorrent or if you want free of illegal software).

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
as far as I know, you must ensure that your DVD player is a combo thing .... as it can read vcd, mp3, kodak among many others.
try to ask someone .. maybe a clerk at the store.

be cool ...

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
DVD X Copy Express

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
-I use DVD Shrink, but it does not always work with the new DVD

CloneDVD Try if you can not get DVD Shrink.