May 29, 2008

Veoh instalation problem...help if you want to please.?


I will be as precise as possible. MMMMMMMMMK. Walst Veoh download the software company's intranet, I was asked to install it. Yes, I did following the first stage in which I made in the order of the first was to download the software. However, after I downloaded, I proceeded to phase two clicking on the Run. The programme was beautifully and I was intrigued by the way it was simple. Hmmm but wait if it worked well, we would not have a problem for us. The problem is that this concern that May (probably a yahoo Bot spamming or person) Does the process of installation. I get what I think would be the end of the wizard and the screen appears similar to the description that I am about to do.

Configuration status

The setup wizard is now installing VeohTV Beta

Deleting files to safeguard this May take several minutes.

(bluebarbluebarbluebarbluebarbluebarbl ...

End of the description

waiting several minutes, I noticed that the minutes turned into hours. And I thought hmm�. expect quick minute and it should be right? nope an hour is certainly far from being a little quick minutes. So I leave stupidly continue to do what he does on another for 4 hours . And although it is still continuing to delete the backup files in the second. And still being let it run for another half hour to see what happens ...... 30 minutes later, I find that program has not ceased to pursue the removal of backup files ......... give him 15 more just to be sure ................. hmmm nope always continue to do everything it does. I must ask. What kind of back up files is it to destroy the bloodiest in fashion, it could? Does my computer at risk of catching a terrible virus and self-destructing? Or will it opened a time warp and send my body in space as well as 20 other people in the residential area where we will die the most grueling fate is it possible? I ask Yahoo for your help people from my fate and many others are involuntarily in the palm of your hands. please do not close too tight. wait with interest your response. Sorry this issue has been so long that I feel for that that follows.

1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
froze your installation. The stop and start again.