May 8, 2008

anything on my windwos vista won't work...?


I had the opportunity to come on this site that helps my computer faster, but suddenly I do not know that disables many programs that I need like when I try to allow these programs again these messages still appear -> this service can not be started either because it is disabled or because it did not anabled devices associated with him .. the same thing happens when I try to download software or even open the windwos sysytem restore and safeguard someone can help me ....!!!!!!!

3 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
if you have the original disc.
put into the CD-but do not run, you just X box which could provide choices and close all programs.
turn off the computer.
again.
selection system repair
---------------------------- Carefully read the instructions

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
please do restoration system before you messed it. 11,111-spyware, it looks like ... a virus. I agree to put the disc into the system of selection and repair facility. Ok

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
. The programs you try running east off because of the location right? Then do the opposite. Go to the program you want to run goods and uncheck or verify that you will need to run the program