March 13, 2008

Sprint Katana data cable.. can I use this one?


hobby, youwrote
Sprint Katana data cable .. I have one that fits into a Sanyo PM 8200. It accusations, but the 8200 GP software (backup contacts, wireless Internet) do not recognize them. Can I do my job with the software Katana?

probably will not work, they have the same software for a900 (except for a driver for usb to music on the latter). But BitPim (an open source program that works with telephones and telephone directories, music, photos and videos doesn't work, because the sprint did not do something for it)

A900 has been missing since December 2005, and still no software, we should not expect the software more quickly, or at all, for this new phone, sorry!


1 comment:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
, you can try a website called mobile motion that will synchronize your information .. I think it has drivers for the phone. Web address is again mobilemotion.com .. Check it out!