March 8, 2008

HELP! I formated my 8gb mp4 player with this weird software that came with it and b4 it was 8gb but now 500mb!


you wrote,grim reaper:
It acctually process 8gb value of songs and stuff and I have all the backup files on but I got what ebay china and I used this "MP3 Player Disk Tool." Is it possible, I can change it?

Try restoring your iPod, and then synchronize your files again.

Please be noted that by restoring your iPod, you delete everything on your iPod, and change all the settings back to the factory defaults.

To restore your iPod, proceed as follows:

1. Connect your iPod to your computer
2. When iTunes recognizes the iPod, click restore iTunes.


2 comments:

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
sorry dude.never heard anything like that, but thank you for your warning.
I will save my ipod.

backup guy said...

(From old blog's comments)
it repartioned space
Here is your answer and solution

Www.hardwarezone.com
An overview News Flash! Applying the most useful however, is the "MP3 Player Disk Tool." This allows the storage of Samba from 1000 to be partitioned and encrypted as a "vault" ...
Www.hardwarezone.com / news / view.php? Typical ...